I am working for an IT firm for past 3 years. The work here is not too great and there is a lot of politics. I want to go out of this company and change my job. I am not able to clear any interviews. What should I do?
I have an interview with my dream company anytime this weekend. I want to make sure I do well in that.
Before going to any interview, thank the existing company – your bosses, colleagues and people who do politics.
Think what you learnt from the company. For that only you are sent there.
Thank god for what you have learnt from that environment, for what you have received as salary etc. Don’t harbor any hatred for anybody of the existing company.
Then chant “AMBIKA ANADINIDANA ASHWAROODA APARAAJITHA” and attend the interview.
International CEOs were hooked to her speech: http://wp.me/ptUKY-2G
To create a better future look back and not forward: http://wp.me/ptUMq-2R
Posted in Change your current job, Interview, Job related issues
Tags: a, Ambika, ANADINIDANA, and, APARAAJITHA, ASHWAROODA, attend, back, Before, better, bosses, CEOs, change, Chant, CLEAR, colleagues, company, create, do, Dream, environment, existing, firm, forward, from, future, go, god, going, great, harbor, hatred, her, hooked, International, interviews, it, job, Job 101, learnt, look, Naran S Balakumar, not, office, out, people, politics, received, salary, speech, Thank, think, to, well, were, what, Working, years
Ensure Success @ Work
I am working with an MNC as project manager in their software sector. I have been assigned a project and I am desperate to make it successful. Is there a switch word that will help me to overcome obstacles and ensure success at my work?
Chant “GENTIAN, LARCH, TOGETHER DIVINE”
I don’t know how to thank you. I was completely confused at the beginning. But, now I am more confident and I see the entire team helping me out, including the ones who are known to be arrogant.
Thank you for your guidance!!!
Gentian and Larch are Bach Flower Remedies, while Together and Divine are Switch words.
For confidence: LARCH
Happy outcome: GENTIAN
Getting cooperation, help and support from everybody in the team: TOGETHER DIVINE
Work towards a Great JOB: http://wp.me/s3d9FH-work
Be Happy Don’t Worry: http://wp.me/p3eYWi-p
Posted in Performance at work
Tags: @, a, arrogant, assigned, at, Bach Flower Remedies, be, beginning, Blogs, Chant, completely, confident, confused, cooperation, desperate, DIVINE, Don't, Ensure, entire, everybody, Explanation, GENTIAN, getting, great, guidance, happy, help, helping, it, job, Job 101, LARCH, make, MNC, more, my, Naran S Balakumar, obstacles, out, outcome, overcome, project, project manager, Rani, Related, sector, Software, Success, successful, support, switch word, team, Thank, TOGETHER, towards, with, work, Working, Worry
Business is not so great
I am a fashion designer and entrepreneur. I do make new collections after 6 months and participate in the exhibitions for selling my collection. My business is not so great.
Now, I am quite famous but still people are not coming to buy at my home. I have asked boutiques also to sell my products, but nothing is working.
Could you please recommend what I should do to attract more customers and grow my business?
Chant “GENTIAN CITRINE FIND COUNT DIVINE clients every day”.
You write this in a paper and keep it with you.
Chant this as many times as possible.
Keep the paper under pillow while sleeping
Citrine: for expansion in business
Gentian: to be happy about it
Posted in Business Success
Tags: about, attract, boutiques, business, buy, Chant, CITRINE, clients, collections, COUNT, customers, designer, DIVINE, entrepreneur, exhibitions, expansion, Explanation, famous, fashion, find, GENTIAN, great, grow, happy, home, is, Job 101, more, Naran S Balakumar, new, not, paper, participate, pillow, products, sell, selling, sleeping, so, Vandana, Working, Write
Work towards a Great JOB
- WATER VIOLET, LARCH – to have self-confidence
- ELM – to answer any unexpected question; to fill up the requirement for a particular job
- AGRIMONY – mental turbulence repressed behind a cheerful smiling face
- GENTIAN – if you think about previous failure or pessimistic to heal expectation of failure
- WILD ROSE – to feel enthusiastic
After the interview
- HONEY SUCKLE – not to think about what happened in the interview
- ASPEN + GENTIAN + WILD ROSE – if you are expecting a call
For work-related stress
- RESCUE REMEDY – always take it
- OLIVE – physical tiredness due to overwork
- HORNBEAM – morning feeling unmotivated to go to work
- VERVAIN + WHITE CHESTNUT+HORNBEAM – unable to switch off after the office work
Meeting the deadlines
- Always pushed for time , therefore skipping important work – SCLERANTHUS + VERVAIN + IMPATIENS + HORNBEAM + RESCUE REMEDY
- No time for social life – VERVAIN + WILD ROSE
- Everyday given extra work, unable to say “No” , Unable to go home in time – CHICORY + CENTAURY + VERVAIN + WILLOW
- Monday I dread to go to work – HORNBEAM
- Too much interference in my work – CENTAURY + WILLOW + IMPATIENS+ CHERRY PLUM
- My colleagues are slow in completing the work – CHERRY PLUM + IMPATIENS
- Unable to delegate –OAK + WATER VIOLET + HORNBEAM
- Working more willingly but unable to prioritize my work – VERVAIN, SCLERANTHUS
- I find my work too much, I need a holiday – VERVAIN + ROCK WATER
Posted in Interview, Job related issues, Project related stuff
Tags: a, about, After, AGRIMONY, answer, ASPEN, call, CENTAURY, cheerful, CHERRY PLUM, CHICORY, colleagues, completing, deadlines, delegate, dread, due, ELM, enthusiastic, Everyday, expectation, expecting, extra, face, failure, feel, fill, find, For, General, GENTIAN, go, great, happened, have, heal, holiday, HONEY SUCKLE, HORNBEAM, IMPATIENS, important, interference, interview, job, Job 101, LARCH, life, Meeting, mental, Monday, morning, much, Naran S Balakumar, need, No, OAK, off, office, OLIVE, overwork, pessimistic, physical, previous, prioritize, pushed, question, repressed, requirement, RESCUE REMEDY, ROCK WATER, say, SCLERANTHUS, self-confidence, skipping, slow, smiling, social, stress, switch, think, time, tiredness, to, Too, towards, turbulence, unable, unexpected, unmotivated, up, VERVAIN, WATER VIOLET, what, WHITE CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, willingly, WILLOW, work, work-related, Working