Posted by Elsol
I am really depressed about my job.
I was working in a good IT company, but it was for contract basis of 6 months. They initially said they would take me to on roll after 6 months seeing my performance. I really worked hard, but after 6 months they did not take me on role and said have extended contract for next 6 months.
I was bit depressed, but felt bit ok at least I have a job. After a month suddenly they informed I need to leave the job as I took one week of leave for health issue. But, I had compensated and worked that one week as well.
Now I am job less. Where ever I go for interview I get rejected. Pls suggest me what can I do
Check out the blog, “Got a job within first week of placement”: http://healbybachflowers.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/got-a-job-within-first-week-of-placement/
I want to share one of the happiest incident happened. I had lost my job 10 days back, and wherever I go for interview I get rejected.
I had posted my request and I was advised to read the article about jobs.
I called WOLF for assistance on each round, people who came for interview from morning was rejected in some or the other round. I was scared too much. Later, I was the only person who got selected for the day in TCS.
Thanks wolf, thanks Naran.
Tags: a, ABC, about, advised, article, assistance, blog, called, Check, company, compensated, contract, depressed, each, Employed, extended, felt, first, get, getting, good, got, happiest, hard, have, health, incident, informed, interview, issue, it, Job 101, jobs, leave, less, lost, months, Naran S Balakumar, of, ok, On, performance, placement, posted, read, rejected, request, roll, round, scared, selected, share, TCS, week, within, wolf, worked, Working
Posted by Elsol
- WATER VIOLET, LARCH – to have self-confidence
- ELM – to answer any unexpected question; to fill up the requirement for a particular job
- AGRIMONY – mental turbulence repressed behind a cheerful smiling face
- GENTIAN – if you think about previous failure or pessimistic to heal expectation of failure
- WILD ROSE – to feel enthusiastic
After the interview
- HONEY SUCKLE – not to think about what happened in the interview
- ASPEN + GENTIAN + WILD ROSE – if you are expecting a call
For work-related stress
- RESCUE REMEDY – always take it
- OLIVE – physical tiredness due to overwork
- HORNBEAM – morning feeling unmotivated to go to work
- VERVAIN + WHITE CHESTNUT+HORNBEAM – unable to switch off after the office work
Meeting the deadlines
- Always pushed for time , therefore skipping important work – SCLERANTHUS + VERVAIN + IMPATIENS + HORNBEAM + RESCUE REMEDY
- No time for social life – VERVAIN + WILD ROSE
- Everyday given extra work, unable to say “No” , Unable to go home in time – CHICORY + CENTAURY + VERVAIN + WILLOW
- Monday I dread to go to work – HORNBEAM
- Too much interference in my work – CENTAURY + WILLOW + IMPATIENS+ CHERRY PLUM
- My colleagues are slow in completing the work – CHERRY PLUM + IMPATIENS
- Unable to delegate –OAK + WATER VIOLET + HORNBEAM
- Working more willingly but unable to prioritize my work – VERVAIN, SCLERANTHUS
- I find my work too much, I need a holiday – VERVAIN + ROCK WATER
Tags: a, about, After, AGRIMONY, answer, ASPEN, call, CENTAURY, cheerful, CHERRY PLUM, CHICORY, colleagues, completing, deadlines, delegate, dread, due, ELM, enthusiastic, Everyday, expectation, expecting, extra, face, failure, feel, fill, find, For, General, GENTIAN, go, great, happened, have, heal, holiday, HONEY SUCKLE, HORNBEAM, IMPATIENS, important, interference, interview, job, Job 101, LARCH, life, Meeting, mental, Monday, morning, much, Naran S Balakumar, need, No, OAK, off, office, OLIVE, overwork, pessimistic, physical, previous, prioritize, pushed, question, repressed, requirement, RESCUE REMEDY, ROCK WATER, say, SCLERANTHUS, self-confidence, skipping, slow, smiling, social, stress, switch, think, time, tiredness, to, Too, towards, turbulence, unable, unexpected, unmotivated, up, VERVAIN, WATER VIOLET, what, WHITE CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, willingly, WILLOW, work, work-related, Working