Posted by Naran
The Bach Flower Remedy Oak
Workaholic: if there is no work he will get fever. He will comment that during the whole day he doesn’t have pain, but when he goes to sleep he gets pain.
He doesn’t want company. His first wife is work. He doesn’t want to apply for leave. He will not apply for leave for attending functions.
How Oak could help in heart problem. Oak is the strongest tree. It can grow in any soil. It represents strength and solidity and therefore it will strengthen the heart.
Thanks to Elm, Oak and Olive you can go up any stairs.
A software engineer couldn’t find bugs after so many attempts: Oak
Trekking – Elm, Oak, Olive, and Walnut is necessary.
Oak is a hard worker but not a smart worker.
Shantha had a problem with her motor that is used to pump water. The motor mechanic couldn’t find the source of the problem even after a week. She gave Oak in his tea. Within a day, the problem was fixed.
Thus, for any nagging problems like court cases and adjournments take Oak with Walnut and Hornbeam.
Tags: adjournments, apply, attempts, attending, Bach Flower remedy, bugs, cases, comment, company, court, ELM, engineer, fever, find, first, fixed, functions, get, go, grow, hard, heart, help, HORNBEAM, Job 101, leave, Like, many, mechanic, motor, nagging, Naran S Balakumar, necessary, OAK, OLIVE, pain, problem, pump, represents, sleep, Smart, Software, soil, solidity, source, stairs, strength, strengthen, strongest, take, tea, tree, Trekking, up, used, WALNUT, Want, water, week, wife, Workaholic, Worker
Posted by Naran
- WATER VIOLET, LARCH – to have self-confidence
- ELM – to answer any unexpected question; to fill up the requirement for a particular job
- AGRIMONY – mental turbulence repressed behind a cheerful smiling face
- GENTIAN – if you think about previous failure or pessimistic to heal expectation of failure
- WILD ROSE – to feel enthusiastic
After the interview
- HONEY SUCKLE – not to think about what happened in the interview
- ASPEN + GENTIAN + WILD ROSE – if you are expecting a call
For work-related stress
- RESCUE REMEDY – always take it
- OLIVE – physical tiredness due to overwork
- HORNBEAM – morning feeling unmotivated to go to work
- VERVAIN + WHITE CHESTNUT+HORNBEAM – unable to switch off after the office work
Meeting the deadlines
- Always pushed for time , therefore skipping important work – SCLERANTHUS + VERVAIN + IMPATIENS + HORNBEAM + RESCUE REMEDY
- No time for social life – VERVAIN + WILD ROSE
- Everyday given extra work, unable to say “No” , Unable to go home in time – CHICORY + CENTAURY + VERVAIN + WILLOW
- Monday I dread to go to work – HORNBEAM
- Too much interference in my work – CENTAURY + WILLOW + IMPATIENS+ CHERRY PLUM
- My colleagues are slow in completing the work – CHERRY PLUM + IMPATIENS
- Unable to delegate –OAK + WATER VIOLET + HORNBEAM
- Working more willingly but unable to prioritize my work – VERVAIN, SCLERANTHUS
- I find my work too much, I need a holiday – VERVAIN + ROCK WATER
Tags: a, about, After, AGRIMONY, answer, ASPEN, call, CENTAURY, cheerful, CHERRY PLUM, CHICORY, colleagues, completing, deadlines, delegate, dread, due, ELM, enthusiastic, Everyday, expectation, expecting, extra, face, failure, feel, fill, find, For, General, GENTIAN, go, great, happened, have, heal, holiday, HONEY SUCKLE, HORNBEAM, IMPATIENS, important, interference, interview, job, Job 101, LARCH, life, Meeting, mental, Monday, morning, much, Naran S Balakumar, need, No, OAK, off, office, OLIVE, overwork, pessimistic, physical, previous, prioritize, pushed, question, repressed, requirement, RESCUE REMEDY, ROCK WATER, say, SCLERANTHUS, self-confidence, skipping, slow, smiling, social, stress, switch, think, time, tiredness, to, Too, towards, turbulence, unable, unexpected, unmotivated, up, VERVAIN, WATER VIOLET, what, WHITE CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, willingly, WILLOW, work, work-related, Working