Posted by Naran S. Balakumar
Question: We are doing well in business. However, my partner always thinks we are not doing well-enough. It is difficult to make him feel happy.
You and your associates are able to feel happy, while your partner sees otherwise means that his mind is distorting the fact. He is both deleting the fact that you are doing well in business and at the same time, he is not seeing the reality – called as DISTORTION in NLP.
How to make him understand the reality?
Ask him to affirm:
“I release the part, which ignores the fact that we are doing well in business”.
“I activate the part that understands we are doing well in business”.
Question: I doubt he will do the affirmation. Can I do the chanting for him?
“I release the part in me that activates his unhappiness about our growth in business”.
“I am OPEN and ALIGN with the part that makes him feel happy about our business growth”.
To know why you are the creator of his behavior, you need to understand what Shadow Self is and how it operates on us. Please attend the class on Oct 19th: http://wp.me/p31KXo-1Y
Move UP: http://wp.me/ptUIO-O
Find whether your partner is genuine or not: http://wp.me/ptULP-1g
Posted in Business Success
Tags: about, activate, affirm, align, ask, associates, attend, behavior, Blogs, business, called, chanting, class, creator, deleting, difficult, distorting, DISTORTION, doing, doubt, enough, fact, feel, find, genuine, growth, happy, him, how, ignores, is, Job 101, know, make, mind, move, my, Naran S Balakumar, need, NLP, not, open, operates, or, partner, question, reality, Related, Release, seeing, Shadow Self, thinks, to, understand, unhappiness, up, well, whether, why, with, your
Posted by Naran S. Balakumar
- WATER VIOLET, LARCH – to have self-confidence
- ELM – to answer any unexpected question; to fill up the requirement for a particular job
- AGRIMONY – mental turbulence repressed behind a cheerful smiling face
- GENTIAN – if you think about previous failure or pessimistic to heal expectation of failure
- WILD ROSE – to feel enthusiastic
After the interview
- HONEY SUCKLE – not to think about what happened in the interview
- ASPEN + GENTIAN + WILD ROSE – if you are expecting a call
For work-related stress
- RESCUE REMEDY – always take it
- OLIVE – physical tiredness due to overwork
- HORNBEAM – morning feeling unmotivated to go to work
- VERVAIN + WHITE CHESTNUT+HORNBEAM – unable to switch off after the office work
Meeting the deadlines
- Always pushed for time , therefore skipping important work – SCLERANTHUS + VERVAIN + IMPATIENS + HORNBEAM + RESCUE REMEDY
- No time for social life – VERVAIN + WILD ROSE
- Everyday given extra work, unable to say “No” , Unable to go home in time – CHICORY + CENTAURY + VERVAIN + WILLOW
- Monday I dread to go to work – HORNBEAM
- Too much interference in my work – CENTAURY + WILLOW + IMPATIENS+ CHERRY PLUM
- My colleagues are slow in completing the work – CHERRY PLUM + IMPATIENS
- Unable to delegate –OAK + WATER VIOLET + HORNBEAM
- Working more willingly but unable to prioritize my work – VERVAIN, SCLERANTHUS
- I find my work too much, I need a holiday – VERVAIN + ROCK WATER
Tags: a, about, After, AGRIMONY, answer, ASPEN, call, CENTAURY, cheerful, CHERRY PLUM, CHICORY, colleagues, completing, deadlines, delegate, dread, due, ELM, enthusiastic, Everyday, expectation, expecting, extra, face, failure, feel, fill, find, For, General, GENTIAN, go, great, happened, have, heal, holiday, HONEY SUCKLE, HORNBEAM, IMPATIENS, important, interference, interview, job, Job 101, LARCH, life, Meeting, mental, Monday, morning, much, Naran S Balakumar, need, No, OAK, off, office, OLIVE, overwork, pessimistic, physical, previous, prioritize, pushed, question, repressed, requirement, RESCUE REMEDY, ROCK WATER, say, SCLERANTHUS, self-confidence, skipping, slow, smiling, social, stress, switch, think, time, tiredness, to, Too, towards, turbulence, unable, unexpected, unmotivated, up, VERVAIN, WATER VIOLET, what, WHITE CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, willingly, WILLOW, work, work-related, Working