I am working with an MNC as project manager in their software sector. I have been assigned a project and I am desperate to make it successful. Is there a switch word that will help me to overcome obstacles and ensure success at my work?
Chant “GENTIAN, LARCH, TOGETHER DIVINE”
I don’t know how to thank you. I was completely confused at the beginning. But, now I am more confident and I see the entire team helping me out, including the ones who are known to be arrogant.
Thank you for your guidance!!!
Gentian and Larch are Bach Flower Remedies, while Together and Divine are Switch words.
For confidence: LARCH
Happy outcome: GENTIAN
Getting cooperation, help and support from everybody in the team: TOGETHER DIVINE
Work towards a Great JOB: http://wp.me/s3d9FH-work
Be Happy Don’t Worry: http://wp.me/p3eYWi-p
Posted in Performance at work
Tags: @, a, arrogant, assigned, at, Bach Flower Remedies, be, beginning, Blogs, Chant, completely, confident, confused, cooperation, desperate, DIVINE, Don't, Ensure, entire, everybody, Explanation, GENTIAN, getting, great, guidance, happy, help, helping, it, job, Job 101, LARCH, make, MNC, more, my, Naran S Balakumar, obstacles, out, outcome, overcome, project, project manager, Rani, Related, sector, Software, Success, successful, support, switch word, team, Thank, TOGETHER, towards, with, work, Working, Worry
My son has completed engineering in Electronics and telecommunication in 2012 and got a job in Reliance. He left the job as he wanted to go abroad for further studies. Unfortunately, he did not get admission in any one of the good colleges.
Since last six months he has been trying for a job. I have forwarded his CV to whomever I know and we are yet to get any response. Kindly suggest a SW for him to get a good break to start his career.
Chant “QUIET CLEAR GO ADD END BRING TAKE job COUNT NOW DONE” as many times as possible for his career.
QUIETEN the mind, which is worrying, CLEAR all past anger or resentment, END procrastination and frustration, increase your capacity and get the job on your terms (TAKE) to COUNT NOW DONE.
Posted in Finding the Right Job
Tags: a, abroad, ADD, admission, anger, break, brilliant, bring, capacity, career, Chant, CLEAR, CLEAR all, colleges, completed, COUNT, CV, DONE, Electronics, END, engineering, Explanation, forwarded, frustration, further, get, go, good, got, in, increase, Jayanthi, job, Job 101, left, mind, months, Naran S Balakumar, now, On, past, procrastination, QUIET, QUIETEN, Reliance, resentment, response, set, son, start, studies, suggest, take, telecommunication, terms, towards, trying, Unfortunately, worrying, your
- WATER VIOLET, LARCH – to have self-confidence
- ELM – to answer any unexpected question; to fill up the requirement for a particular job
- AGRIMONY – mental turbulence repressed behind a cheerful smiling face
- GENTIAN – if you think about previous failure or pessimistic to heal expectation of failure
- WILD ROSE – to feel enthusiastic
After the interview
- HONEY SUCKLE – not to think about what happened in the interview
- ASPEN + GENTIAN + WILD ROSE – if you are expecting a call
For work-related stress
- RESCUE REMEDY – always take it
- OLIVE – physical tiredness due to overwork
- HORNBEAM – morning feeling unmotivated to go to work
- VERVAIN + WHITE CHESTNUT+HORNBEAM – unable to switch off after the office work
Meeting the deadlines
- Always pushed for time , therefore skipping important work – SCLERANTHUS + VERVAIN + IMPATIENS + HORNBEAM + RESCUE REMEDY
- No time for social life – VERVAIN + WILD ROSE
- Everyday given extra work, unable to say “No” , Unable to go home in time – CHICORY + CENTAURY + VERVAIN + WILLOW
- Monday I dread to go to work – HORNBEAM
- Too much interference in my work – CENTAURY + WILLOW + IMPATIENS+ CHERRY PLUM
- My colleagues are slow in completing the work – CHERRY PLUM + IMPATIENS
- Unable to delegate –OAK + WATER VIOLET + HORNBEAM
- Working more willingly but unable to prioritize my work – VERVAIN, SCLERANTHUS
- I find my work too much, I need a holiday – VERVAIN + ROCK WATER
Tags: a, about, After, AGRIMONY, answer, ASPEN, call, CENTAURY, cheerful, CHERRY PLUM, CHICORY, colleagues, completing, deadlines, delegate, dread, due, ELM, enthusiastic, Everyday, expectation, expecting, extra, face, failure, feel, fill, find, For, General, GENTIAN, go, great, happened, have, heal, holiday, HONEY SUCKLE, HORNBEAM, IMPATIENS, important, interference, interview, job, Job 101, LARCH, life, Meeting, mental, Monday, morning, much, Naran S Balakumar, need, No, OAK, off, office, OLIVE, overwork, pessimistic, physical, previous, prioritize, pushed, question, repressed, requirement, RESCUE REMEDY, ROCK WATER, say, SCLERANTHUS, self-confidence, skipping, slow, smiling, social, stress, switch, think, time, tiredness, to, Too, towards, turbulence, unable, unexpected, unmotivated, up, VERVAIN, WATER VIOLET, what, WHITE CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, willingly, WILLOW, work, work-related, Working