The Bach Flower Remedy Oak
Workaholic: if there is no work he will get fever. He will comment that during the whole day he doesn’t have pain, but when he goes to sleep he gets pain.
He doesn’t want company. His first wife is work. He doesn’t want to apply for leave. He will not apply for leave for attending functions.
How Oak could help in heart problem. Oak is the strongest tree. It can grow in any soil. It represents strength and solidity and therefore it will strengthen the heart.
Thanks to Elm, Oak and Olive you can go up any stairs.
A software engineer couldn’t find bugs after so many attempts: Oak
Trekking – Elm, Oak, Olive, and Walnut is necessary.
Oak is a hard worker but not a smart worker.
Shantha had a problem with her motor that is used to pump water. The motor mechanic couldn’t find the source of the problem even after a week. She gave Oak in his tea. Within a day, the problem was fixed.
Thus, for any nagging problems like court cases and adjournments take Oak with Walnut and Hornbeam.
Tags: adjournments, apply, attempts, attending, Bach Flower remedy, bugs, cases, comment, company, court, ELM, engineer, fever, find, first, fixed, functions, get, go, grow, hard, heart, help, HORNBEAM, Job 101, leave, Like, many, mechanic, motor, nagging, Naran S Balakumar, necessary, OAK, OLIVE, pain, problem, pump, represents, sleep, Smart, Software, soil, solidity, source, stairs, strength, strengthen, strongest, take, tea, tree, Trekking, up, used, WALNUT, Want, water, week, wife, Workaholic, Worker
Question: We are doing well in business. However, my partner always thinks we are not doing well-enough. It is difficult to make him feel happy.
You and your associates are able to feel happy, while your partner sees otherwise means that his mind is distorting the fact. He is both deleting the fact that you are doing well in business and at the same time, he is not seeing the reality – called as DISTORTION in NLP.
How to make him understand the reality?
Ask him to affirm:
“I release the part, which ignores the fact that we are doing well in business”.
“I activate the part that understands we are doing well in business”.
Question: I doubt he will do the affirmation. Can I do the chanting for him?
“I release the part in me that activates his unhappiness about our growth in business”.
“I am OPEN and ALIGN with the part that makes him feel happy about our business growth”.
To know why you are the creator of his behavior, you need to understand what Shadow Self is and how it operates on us. Please attend the class on Oct 19th: http://wp.me/p31KXo-1Y
Move UP: http://wp.me/ptUIO-O
Find whether your partner is genuine or not: http://wp.me/ptULP-1g
Posted in Business Success
Tags: about, activate, affirm, align, ask, associates, attend, behavior, Blogs, business, called, chanting, class, creator, deleting, difficult, distorting, DISTORTION, doing, doubt, enough, fact, feel, find, genuine, growth, happy, him, how, ignores, is, Job 101, know, make, mind, move, my, Naran S Balakumar, need, NLP, not, open, operates, or, partner, question, reality, Related, Release, seeing, Shadow Self, thinks, to, understand, unhappiness, up, well, whether, why, with, your
Every time I take up a job I go in with lots of enthusiasm and within a week I think this is not my job and be doing something else.
What can I do to get a job that I love and go high up the ladder soon?
When I go to work feel bored and do not know how to make myself interested and keep myself busy.
I am fed up.
I want to get up in the morning and want to go to work with interest.
It is better you take the flower remedies WILD OAT, WALNUT and HORNBEAM.
Unhappy in the present job: WILD OAT
Feeling bored: WALNUT
Morning blues: HORNBEAM
Posted in Finding the Right Job
Tags: Bach Flower Remedies, blues, bored, busy, Dream, enthusiasm, Explanation, fed, feel, get, Girl, go to, high, HORNBEAM, interested, job, Job 101, keep, know, ladder, love, morning, Naran S Balakumar, Overweight, present, take, unhappy, up, WALNUT, Want, WILD OAT, work
- WATER VIOLET, LARCH – to have self-confidence
- ELM – to answer any unexpected question; to fill up the requirement for a particular job
- AGRIMONY – mental turbulence repressed behind a cheerful smiling face
- GENTIAN – if you think about previous failure or pessimistic to heal expectation of failure
- WILD ROSE – to feel enthusiastic
After the interview
- HONEY SUCKLE – not to think about what happened in the interview
- ASPEN + GENTIAN + WILD ROSE – if you are expecting a call
For work-related stress
- RESCUE REMEDY – always take it
- OLIVE – physical tiredness due to overwork
- HORNBEAM – morning feeling unmotivated to go to work
- VERVAIN + WHITE CHESTNUT+HORNBEAM – unable to switch off after the office work
Meeting the deadlines
- Always pushed for time , therefore skipping important work – SCLERANTHUS + VERVAIN + IMPATIENS + HORNBEAM + RESCUE REMEDY
- No time for social life – VERVAIN + WILD ROSE
- Everyday given extra work, unable to say “No” , Unable to go home in time – CHICORY + CENTAURY + VERVAIN + WILLOW
- Monday I dread to go to work – HORNBEAM
- Too much interference in my work – CENTAURY + WILLOW + IMPATIENS+ CHERRY PLUM
- My colleagues are slow in completing the work – CHERRY PLUM + IMPATIENS
- Unable to delegate –OAK + WATER VIOLET + HORNBEAM
- Working more willingly but unable to prioritize my work – VERVAIN, SCLERANTHUS
- I find my work too much, I need a holiday – VERVAIN + ROCK WATER
Tags: a, about, After, AGRIMONY, answer, ASPEN, call, CENTAURY, cheerful, CHERRY PLUM, CHICORY, colleagues, completing, deadlines, delegate, dread, due, ELM, enthusiastic, Everyday, expectation, expecting, extra, face, failure, feel, fill, find, For, General, GENTIAN, go, great, happened, have, heal, holiday, HONEY SUCKLE, HORNBEAM, IMPATIENS, important, interference, interview, job, Job 101, LARCH, life, Meeting, mental, Monday, morning, much, Naran S Balakumar, need, No, OAK, off, office, OLIVE, overwork, pessimistic, physical, previous, prioritize, pushed, question, repressed, requirement, RESCUE REMEDY, ROCK WATER, say, SCLERANTHUS, self-confidence, skipping, slow, smiling, social, stress, switch, think, time, tiredness, to, Too, towards, turbulence, unable, unexpected, unmotivated, up, VERVAIN, WATER VIOLET, what, WHITE CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, willingly, WILLOW, work, work-related, Working